Friday, September 3, 2010

Retro

Retro,what is called the Retro? This is what everybody seems to know how to translate the words but not completely.Retro trend in recent years has been constantly sweeping the T-sets,the streets,people's hearts.We have begun to repeat and to change the popular,that is my understanding of the vintage.But whether it is simple christian louboutin 90s futuristic Ye Hao,art retro 80s disco,or even 60's mary quant style mini-dress,etc.those early popular stars onto the platform to another times,Vivien Leigh,Marilyn Monroe,Audrey Hepburn,Choi Ji hh
retro very simple fact,we do not need DOLCE & GABBANA 2010 Spring show floor The whole look,or the streets of Europe so amazing retro look,maybe just a black cat's eye christian louboutin shoes liner,perhaps only a single printed product,perhaps a pop style pantyhose,everyone their own style retro so that a more diversified than similar vintage.
9 at the end of time,Xiaomi again participated in the SOHU own's single product for everyone recommended,honey at the end will choose his own favorite combination into a single product of my own retro style.Although not so rich retro colors,I was satisfied because I did not lose myself in the tide.hehe.This is the host Yating baby.by the end of September the weather is so cool + warm it.now think of it is really incomparable miss.I especially like her,I think women inherent qualities she has,more more than a wise and able.I want christian louboutin sale her still tender Lisa as my goal.It is a pity there is no exit lisa,thanks lisa for Xiaomi this opportunity we came to the first station,UN's shoes.a row of shoes in different colors,you really let you pick up a pair if you pick me ~ ~ I was out all super love Oh,anyway.I think if I buy it I will buy two pairs,behave during the day,night,right foot left foot of a color a color.Ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment