Monday, September 27, 2010

LEN some gentle pulling my hand

LEN some gentle pulling my hand. the hands of mobile phone LCD screen covered with a layer of mist, forming a heart-shaped mark. looked up the sky, everywhere is christian louboutin he end of the high-rise buildings towering, jagged array forward. staring off that sky Huming suddenly the stars, cares. LEN increasingly pressed to walk, nail my hands as if to insert, Zuanxin to pain. feed . let go! Shi Jin broke free of his hands, gasping, awkward to head toward the side. LEN no longer look at me, eyes against the concrete floor. aloof. hesitate . This is the relationship between the two of us What? remembered that part of the dust of the heart. remembered that he had held my hand and run the school plastic playground. remembered He was not afraid of rumors in my back when I fell to the clinic. remembered that he had traveled to the Tokyo just to find me exotic collection of essays smiles every move. thought of christian louboutin shoes hat period of painful love. remembered I had flushed follow in his footsteps.
remembered I once fell on his back listening a young beautiful heart. remembered I had received the book from his hands while journeying giggle. remembered the smiles, I have every move. remembered MIKU, LUKA, KAITO, Gakupo story. that if two die a natural death of love. not live in heart rate. hand, grabbed his collar. Hello. LEN. silence. once again open. in your heart, what I christian louboutin sale ave in the end there? Type: * text ‖ View commentsHVBAO hand-painted shoes flagship opened since the product is the Online Shop store sales ahead of the top five, painted Po has a unique management model, in good faith for the respect, service to win the trust of consumers.

No comments:

Post a Comment